Project Beauty Share is currently accepting donations.
Thank you for choosing to donate your new and barely used products to Project Beauty Share®. Because of generous supporters like yourself, we help restore hope and dignity to the lives of thousands of women and their families.
You can drop off or mail your donations directly to our warehouse: Our address is 2718 E Sprague Ave, Spokane WA 99202. Warehouse hours are M-Th 9am-2pm.
We do not pay for shipping costs. We suggest using the USPS Flat Rate Box. Visit site at www.usps.com.
What To Donate:
- Eye Creams
- Face Masks
- Deodorant *
- Razors *
- Body Lotions
- Shower Gels
- Bar Soap *
- Body Sprays
- Bronzing Lotion
- Toothbrushes *
- Toothpaste *
- Mouthwash *
- Dental Floss *
- Hair Styling Products
- Hair Color
- Blow Dryer
- Flat Iron
- Curling Iron
- Combs/Brushes *
- Sample Packets
- Hotel Travel Size Items *
- Makeup Bags *
- Nail Products *
- Misc. Face Tools- Tweezers, Pencil Sharpeners, Eyelash Curlers *
- Q-Tips, Cotton Pads Etc. *
- Makeup Brushes – Must be new or clean
- Lip Products/Lip Liners *
- Mascara *
- Eyeliners *
- Pressed Eyeshadows **
- Pressed Blush/Bronzer/Highlighters **
- Foundations *
- Concealers *
- Squeeze Tube Or Airless Pump Foundations **
- Face Primer **
- Strip Lashes *
** Can be BARELY used
These makeup items are NOT accepted:
- Any item with a wand that has been used or swatched, such as mascara, lip gloss, liquid lip color, liquid eyeliner, foundations and concealers.
- Loose powders in containers that are without seal, such as mineral powder foundations, blush, eyeshadows and highlighters.
- Cream eyeliners, eyeshadows, blushes, bronzers and highlighters in pots or pans that have been used or swatched.
- Liquid Foundations in bottles with screw on lids and cream foundations that have been used or swatched.
- All LIP products that have been used or swatched.
- All eyeliner and lipliners that have been used or swatched.
- Please do not send used toothbrushes, deodorant, or expired products
- Please do not put used makeup or beauty products back into the original box.
- Please do not tape product closed, as we need to inspect it.
- Use recycled newspaper or packing material when packing donations to insure no breakage, everything should fit very snug in the box.
- It is not necessary to individually package items in bubble wrap and tape if packed correctly.
- Great tip for packing is to use sanitary pads as packing material and the shelters LOVE them.