It’s easy to help. Look in your makeup bag. Is there a makeup color you never use because it just wasn’t quite right? Do you have hotel shampoos, lotions, or soaps from that last trip? Did your partner bring home the wrong fragrance? Don’t throw away those items. Donate them to Project Beauty Share® so that we may help women get back on their feet.
What To Donate:
- Eye Cream
- Body Sprays
- Body Lotions
- Shower Gels
- Bar Soaps*
- Hair Styling
Clean and gently used
- Blow Dryer
- Flat Iron
- Curling Iron
- Dental Floss*
- Makeup Brushes – Must be new or clean
- Pressed Eyeshadow
- Lip Products*
- Squeeze Tube Foundations
- Face primer
*These items must be unused
- Any item with a wand that has been used or swatched, such as mascara, lip gloss, liquid lip color, liquid eyeliner, foundations and concealers.
- Loose powders in containers that don’t have the seal, such as mineral powder, foundations, eyes shadows and highlighters.
- Cream eyeliners, eyeshadows, blushes, bronzers and highlighters in pots or pans that have been used or swatched.
- Liquid Foundations in bottles with screw on tops and cream foundations that have been used or swatched.
- Used or swatched lipstick tubes and liquid lip colors.
- Twist up lip liners and eye liners
- All lipsticks/lip colors must be new
- Pressed eye shadows
- Pressed blush, bronzers and highlighters
- Eye and Lip liners- MUST be the type you can sharpen.
- Liquid foundations in airless pump containers
- Squeeze tube foundations
*Brand New Only
- Please do not put used makeup items back into the original box.
- Please do not tape product closed, for we need to inspect it anyway.
- Use recycled newspaper or packing material when packing donations to insure no breakage, everything should fit snug in the box.
- It is not necessary to individually package items in bubble wrap and tape if packed correctly.
- Great tip for packing is to use sanitary pads as packing material and the shelters LOVE them.