Project Beauty Share has declared May National Beauty Drive Month and you are invited to participate.
Project Beauty Share serves as an important voice for women, children and families overcoming abuse, addiction, homelessness, and poverty in Spokane, the Pacific Northwest, and beyond. Our yearly purpose of National Beauty Drive is designed to:
- Bring awareness nationally to “Hygiene Poverty”.
- Raise $10,000 to help carry out the mission of Project Beauty Share across the nation.
- Expand our mission and movement restoring hope and dignity back into our communities and the individuals we
serve locally and nationally.
- Inspire national support for organizations who serve women, children and families in need.
- Highlight our 15 national partner agencies. Visit our About page to learn more about our national partners.
Did you know?
There is such a thing called the Pink Tax. The Pink Tax refers to the extra amount of money women pay for feminine hygiene supplies.
- The Federal Food Assistance Program (SNAP Food Stamp Benefits) does not cover the purchase of personal and
feminine hygiene products such as toothpaste, deodorant, pads, tampons, soap, shampoo and conditioner.
Ways to get involved.
- Purchase a beauty box:
Throughout the month of May, purchase a beauty box for $50 including S&H (valued at $110) and enjoy amazing beauty products from our sponsors: privé, Ofra, and Apto.
Make a one-time or recurring monetary donation here.
Purchase and donate hygiene products via Amazon Wish List.
Make a direct monetary or product donation to one of our 15 national partner agencies here.