2021 Evening en Blanc!
We invite you to support and participate in our annual fundraiser, Evening en Blanc! This year, our event will be happening virtually on Sunday, August 22, 2021.
Event Website: HERE
Event pre-registration is open: click HERE
1) Click on website link above. 2) Click on the “Online Bidding Page” button. 3) Click on the “Get Started” button. 4) Register for the event. 5) Have fun and bid often!
Evening en Blanc, Project Beauty Share’s signature event, was inspired by the global event Diner en Blanc. Each year Evening en Blanc brings our community together by celebrating our mission and movement of helping to restore hope and dignity to women and their families.
Ways to Participate on Sunday, August 22nd:
- 9am – 5pm: Bid on over 35 amazing silent auction items throughout the day! Click here for a sneak peek!
- 5pm – 6pm: Tune in as we go “Live” for a short program, bidding on 4 spectacular live auction packages, and a paddle raise!
- Gather your friends (and some bubbly!) for a “Watch Party” that evening! For more information, please contact Bethany (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Visit our website for more ways to get involved throughout the year!
- #eveningenblanc2021 – share your watch party photos with us!
By attending our signature event (virtually of course), your support keeps our ship moving forward by expanding our mission and movement here in the Pacific Northwest and beyond. Thanks to our supporters, in 2020 we distributed more than 80,000 pounds to over 130 organizations that serve 65,000 families.
We hope you will join us this year, as we raise vital funds to continue our mission and help thousands of women and their families.
Because we truly believe, “The Beauty is in the Giving”!